Nov 08, 2019
Celebrate Halloween with Plaga Wine
Spookiest Season of the year: Celebrate Halloween with Plaga Wine
What are the scariest things for you?
Your boss? Ghosted by your Crush / Lovers? Deadline? Or run out of Plaga Wine?
Hope you never experienced any of above!
On the month of October, we celebrating Halloween or Hallowe'en, also known as Allhalloween, All Hallows' Eve, or All Saints' Eve, is a celebration observed in several countries on 31 October, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows' Day. You know in simple way, the day where you are not supposed to be yourself.
Here are tips & tricks to do DIY Halloween party at your place *on budget
1. Grab empty bottles of wines ( I am sure there is a lot of it ), family photo frame, and get some white cloth. Print some toxic / poison label that you can easily download on pinterest, stick on the bottles. Change temporary your family picture with some creepy no-head ghost picture, and lastly covered your leather sofa with white cloth.
2. Too broke to buy cute costume ?
Just dress up as :
• Pocong.A pocong, also known as wrapped ghost, is a Malaysian and Indonesian ghost that is said to be the soul of a dead person trapped in its shroud. ( by covering yourself with the left white cloth )
• Dead Brides & Groom ( bride : just use your old white wedding dress with splash of red food colouring , and groom : school uniform ( white shirt and bowties ) and don’t forget to borrow your mom eyeliner and colour your under eye with that
• Pugsley & Wednesday Addams ( Wednesday : casual black dress, braid hair, pale face. Pugsley : stripe shirt and that leather shoes )
3. Easy to eat food & canapes : just order from nearest sushi delivery !
4. Plaga Wine , Plaga Wine , Plaga Wine :
shop online at our website we open 24 hours and ship around Indonesia !
5. GAMES ! this whats makes party live , games such as flipping cups , missing chair and the old “find me ….” Or as we know classic wedding games
Celebrate Halloween with Plaga Wine.
Plaga Wine, Plaga Celebrate